CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Second Revolution Assignment

"The Spanish Civil War: Reaction, Revolution and Revenge." The Spanish Civil War: Reaction, Revolution and Revenge. 12 Feb. 2009


This article was very helpful for me because one of my questions that I had was "When did the Spanish Revolution end ?" and it answered it in the first paragraph so i already knew I could get useful information from this article. This also helped extend my vocabulary because there were many words I didn't know how to pronounce or what they meant so I got to look up those words and see how the connected to the point of the article. This is a good overview of the whole spanish revolution and its in the format of a timeline , it all goes in order.

I will use this atricle for a future resource for my research.

0 comments: