CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Interview

Person A- Hi how are you?
Person B- Hey, hows it going
Person A- Im good, so how do you feel about the world we live in today?
Person B- Well, what is there to really think about ?
Person A- Do you think were doing our part in helping the world?
Person B- Well, I recycle so I guess I'm doing my part.
Person A- Well thats good. How do you feel about global warming?
Person B- I think its very sad but i don't see what we can do that can help the problem significantly.
Person A- yeah I see what you mean well what do you plan to do to make a difference other then just recycling?
Person B- I'm going to save the water I use and try and conserve water when I'm brushing my teeth or doing the dishes.
Person A- Thats a good idea! What changes do you see in the world in ten years.
Person B- I think it isn't going to get any better because theres a lot of lazy people in the world.

0 comments: